We are so honored at AZIFM to continue to build Golden Rule bridges within the community. A large piece of that puzzle is our amazing board members who oversee AZIFM’s vital activities and ensure we maintain our financial health. They help us stay true to our mission and to help grow it. Without further ado, please help us continue to celebrate our Board of Directors: You may read their Bios here on our website.
- Eldred Spain, President, Community of Christ
- LeAnn Basha, Vice President, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Edward Casper, Vice President, SGI Buddhist
- Anita Rangaswami, Vice President, Hindu
- Sid Shahid, Vice President, Muslim
- Karolyn Benger, Vice President, Jewish
- Ginny Leason, Secretary, Scientologist
- Ramesh Somaiya, C.P.A. Treasurer, Hare Krishna
- Rich Gulbrandsen, Attorney, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Non voting)
We appreciate everything you all do for us!!
Resulting from our Annual Election Meeting in November, we are happy to announce Karolyn Benger, Jewish, as a new VP of Education. Please grant Karolyn a warm welcome when you see her.
Want to become active in a Golden Rule driven mission and have a voice? We encourage you to become an AZIFM member – Click HERE. If you are interested in becoming a Faith Representative or Golden Rule Partner on our AZIFM Interfaith Council that meets monthly, please contact us here:
The Arizona Interfaith Movement’s mission is to build bridges of understanding, respect, and support among diverse people of faith through education, dialogue, service, and the implementation of the Golden Rule.
With Blessings and Gratitude,
Rev. Larry Fultz, Executive Director, Anne Taylor, Business Manager, Lenae Walters, Administrative Assistant
P.S. Start a great New Year! Be a traveling billboard of kindness and civility. Get your Arizona Golden Rule license plate at www.ServiceArizona.com.