Job Opening Notice
Administrative Specialist – Start Date: June 7, 2023
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
Position Description: Arizona Interfaith Movement (AZIFM) is seeking a conscientious communicator and detail-oriented team member. Our growing Nonprofit Organization is focused on building interfaith and clearing up misconceptions about our faiths, as well as bringing more awareness and use of the Golden Rule in communities and schools. Our desire is hire someone who loves AZIFM’s mission of “building bridges of understanding, respect and support… through education, dialogue, service and the implementation of the Golden Rule.” and will become vested in the organization and help it to grow. The job will include data input, membership management, Invoices / Thank you letters, Manage Event ticket and attendee details; Team support, assist with Social Media, and editing of articles.
Job Type: Part time with expectations to advance in pay / job roles
Hours: 15-25 Hours / week (with some flexibility but no added benefits) and with expectations to increase during the Golden Rule Banquet time in the Fall, 2023.
Location: 1300 N College Ave., Tempe, AZ 85288
Experience Level: Midrange
Pay: Depending on experience $18-25/hour.
- Welcoming demeanor; pleasant and helpful on the phone
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Google and willingness to learn Constant Contact and PayPal Invoicing in coordination with Donor Perfect.
- Detail oriented; able to file accurately, mostly digitally, and also according to retention guidelines; help record event attendee data
- Able to prioritize duties and be a conscientious team member of AZIFM and assist as needed.
- Manage communication for the Arizona Interfaith Movement Interfaith Council and organizational and team meetings.
- Other duties as necessary
How to apply: Email: Apply@azifm.org with your resume by June 1, 2023.