If you’ve never been to this event, check the details out and join us! Just remember to register before September 20th.HERE on our website!
The event is on September 28th at 5:00pm – at the Guru Nanak Dwara Sikh Gurdwara, 2302 N 9th Street, Phoenix, (In their Courtyard downstairs, and the Langar Hall, just inside of the Courtyard.) It’s a safe place to learn of others’ faiths
— at the Faith Fair and ask questions of people practicing that faith
— at the small group moderated Discussion
— at the Sikh Community meal, a vegetarian meal called “Langar”.
Here are the Sikh-0wned Indian Restaurants who will contribute to the Langar as their gift to this event. (Links to their websites included)
1. Delhi Palace in Tempe – Paramjit Singh
2. India Palace in Phoenix – Manjinder Singh
3. Guru Palace in Gilbert – Rana Sodhi
4. Chennai Fusion Grill in Chandler – Ranjit Singh/Suminder Singh
5. India Delhi Palace in Phoenix – Harjit Singh Sodhi
6. India Oven –
Thanks so much! Hope to see you there.