Reserve your spot now!
In Partnership with Heritage Square Foundation, Come and EXPERIENCE InterFaith with us on October 24th! It’s FREE, thanks to our generous partner and sponsors, and will enrich your interfaith understanding of how others think about important concepts we have in common but may not understand about each other’s faith perspective.
Many faith traditions join together for this event and we’d like to hear about yours, too!
Please help us share this with the community.
Event Details: HERE
- Registration: Required (by October 17 please) CLICK HERE.
- Tickets: None, but please register so we have enough food/supplies.
- Date: October 24, 2019
- Location: 7th Street and Monroe, (See map, directions below)
- Parking: FREE at the Children’s Museum, ONLY.
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 – Interactive Faith Fair and Reception
- 6:30 p.m. – Interfaith Discussion
- 7:45 p.m. – Dinner, thanks to the Sikh Community, we’ll enjoy a Langar!
- Flyer to print, or PDF Flyer 2 pages for sharing
- Live Streaming, pictures, videos / Event Shout-Outs: stay tuned to our Facebook Page, AZIFM!!
We thank our generous Sponsors for Experience Interfaith!
Why does this event matter? Please check this out, https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2015/11/09/experience-interfaith-event-draws-record-crowd-to-valley/