Reserve your spot now!
Come and EXPERIENCE InterFaith with us on November 15th! It’s FREE, thanks to our generous sponsors, and will enrich your interfaith understanding of how others think about important concepts we have in common but may not understand about each other’s faith perspective.
Many faith traditions join together for this event and we’d like to hear about yours, too! Please help us share this with the community.
- Registration: Required (so we have the right amount of food)
- Tickets: None, but please register please so we have enough food/supplies.
- Date: November 15, 2018
- Location: 7th Street and Monroe, (See map, directions below)
- Parking: FREE – at Children’s Museum at 7th St / Van Buren SE corner
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 – Interactive Faith Fair and Reception
- 6:30 p.m. – Interfaith Discussion
- 7:40 p.m. – Dinner, thanks to the Sikh Community, we’ll enjoy a Langar!
- Flyer to download or Powerpoint Slide for sharing
- Live Streaming, pictures, videos / Event Shout-Outs: stay tuned to our Facebook Page, AZIFM!!
We thank our generous Sponsors for Experience Interfaith!
Why does this event matter? Please check this out, https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2015/11/09/experience-interfaith-event-draws-record-crowd-to-valley/